WELCOME TO GEORGENA FELICIA MS
Congratulations! You've taken the first step towards feeling better; you're reaching out!
Welcome to this site, and I hope you have as much fun "clicking" as I had creating.
You may be a first-time counseling client, and may not have the first idea of how to make a choice. If you call your insurance company for referrals, they usually will provide you with at least three names, and you're on your own. The first therapist to answer the phone or have an opening may not be the ideal choice.
You have the right to know something about the therapist's education, training, experience and specialties. I hope this site anticipates most of your questions.
I look forward to hearing from you, as a face-to-face meeting makes all the difference in the world!
- I hold two licenses: (1) Professional Clinical Counselor and (2) Marriage and Family Therapist; in practice for more than 20 years.
- I have engaged with touchy teens, adults facing a multitude of life transitions, and couples coping with relationship challenges.
- With a Cognitive-Behavioral and Psycho-Dynamic foundation, therapy is customized to fulfill your needs.
- Our process starts with a Client Needs Assessment.
- You will participate in creating your plan.
- My intention is to hear your concerns, see your strengths and talents, and to identify and fulfill your treatment needs. Hope, memorable change, and radical acceptance will prevail.